Enter to win Our City Forest's "Earth Day is Every Day" T-shirt contest
We are looking to do our next T-shirt campaign in honor of Earth Day (April 22) and we need YOUR help! Join our T-shirt contest and submit your design by April 22, 2016.
The winning design will be announced on Arbor Day (April 29). It will be used in our upcoming “Every Day is Earth Day” T-shirt Campaign through Bonfire Funds. The t-shirts will be available for purchase May 2, 2016 and end on May 16, 2016. This is a great opportunity to obtain exposure in San Jose, and winners will receive a free t-shirt!
Theme: “Every Day is Earth Day”
● Entries will be limited to one design per person.
● It must be an original T-shirt design created by you.
● Try to limit to 3-5 colors (design may have to be edited slightly for print).
● The design should include elements about trees and earth
● The design MUST include “Our City Forest” and a version of our logo (see below for examples)
How to Submit:
● Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “T-shirt Contest”.
● Include your name, e-mail address, and phone number in the body of the submission.
● Submit your design as a high res JPG or PDF.
● Include a brief narrative (300 words max) describing why you entered the contest, what inspired your design, and how it aligns with Our City Forest’s mission (learn more at ourcityforest.org)
Submissions will be accepted until April 22, 2016 at 12PM.
Winners will be announced on April 29, 2016.
After winner is notified, we will consult you regarding the design to create the best possible Our City Forest t-shirt. We will also ask the winner to help us promote the T-shirt campaign and we'll give kudos to the designer as well as a free t-shirt.
T-Shirt orders will be delivered about 2 weeks after the campaign ends on May 16.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Michelle Tsakiridis at email@example.com
Our City Forest Logo images: